Scuba diving


To participate in diving activities, additionally to an official licence from a Diving Certification Entity, the Spanish legislation requires a Medical Certificate issued by a Doctor whose speciality is related to hyperbaric environments with less than two years issuing date. In this certification is necessary that it is expressly written that the diver is suitable for underwater diving, Diving licence from the following Certification Entities are accepted: FEDAS/CMAS, SSI, ACUC, PADI, CBA, NAUI, SDI, SNSI, VIT, PSS, IDEA y ANDI (RSTC Europe)./span>